Welcome to Giive Events!
Our listings include both Social and Volunteer Events that benefit your favorite nonprofits. So whether you’re dancing the night away at a black-tie fundraiser or digging your hands into a protected creek bed, you can rest assured that your actions are building a stronger community.
Social events are defined as fundraisers, benefits, walks, runs or any singular social gathering geared towards raising charitable donations.
Volunteer events are defined as endeavors to recruit individuals who offer themselves for a service or undertaking with no monetary compensation.
How to Search for Your Favorite Events
- Sign In or Sign Up to become a Giiver! at the top right of our website.
- Go to our Events page tab on the main toolbar.
- The List and Map will initially display all the events in your vicinity upon launching.
- Use the “Event Search” boxes to narrow your search. You can filter your search by entering a Keyword (e.g. — event name, specific nonprofit, location), Cause (e.g. — arts, environment, animals) and specific Subcause.
- Use the “Tags” box to further narrow your search.
- Choose Social Event, Volunteer Event or all events that pertain to your favorite cause!
Nonprofits, Post Your Events!
Sign In or Sign Up to become a Giive Nonprofit at the top right of our website. Just register your organization’s information, upload a logo and you’re good to go.
Nonprofits must qualify as either “Emerging” or “Recognized” to post Events on Giive.org. Recognized Nonprofits are defined as organizations whose funding to their cause is greater than 70 percent and have earned the Giive Seal of Recognition for consistent effectiveness. Emerging Nonprofits are within 48 months of the filing of their 501(c)3 and currently direct less than 70 percent of the funds to their cause.
If your nonprofit qualifies, chances are it’s already included in our Directory.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All content provided on Events is for informational and entertainment purposes only. These are not “Giive-sponsored” events. Giive makes no representations that any event listed will not be cancelled or changed prior to the event by the hosting nonprofit organization(s).
- Giive will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in Events nor for the availability of this information or any pricing, deals or products offered by the hosting nonprofit organization(s). Further, Giive will not be held liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
GO TO EVENTS